WILL ROSENSTEIN BE IMPEACHED?
It will be tough for Congress to bypass the power of the Deep State, but they owe it to us to try. Updated on 7/11/2018.
Efforts to impeach Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein have begun, but it is far from clear if they will succeed so I have begun a search of related terms to see what is encoded in the Torah about it all. The initial draft of articles of impeachment is shown after the matrix which has ROSENSTEIN as the axis term. The word IMPEACHED is not at a special case skip, but it does touch ROSENSTEIN. These terms and the word PRESIDENT in the open text are in the top 396 letters of the matrix (with a white background). The full 792-letter matrix has CLINTON at skip -1 touch an ELS of CONTEMPT. ROSENSTEIN will likely face charges of Contempt of Congress for documents about Hillary Clinton that he withheld from Congress. Other villains at an ELS on the matrix are BARACK H (at skip -1), SCHUMER and COMEY.
Insert Another Sub Header Here
Here are the articles of impeachment, obtained by The Washington Post on Monday, annotated. Members of the conservative House Freedom Caucus — led by Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.), a Trump confidant — finalized the draft in April, 2018 but there is reason to question whether they have the guts to fully go to war with the Establishment that's out to bring down our President.
Sets forth articles impeaching Rod Rosenstein, Deputy Attorney General of the United States, stating that Rosenstein:
- Engaged in a pattern of conduct incompatible with the trust and confidence placed in him in that position by refusing to comply with a subpoena issued by the House Committee on the Judiciary on March 22, 2018 in connection to the congressional investigation seeking documents and information related to potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act;
- Failed to enforce multiple laws; including improper authorization of searches and electronic surveillance under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) and Executive Order 12333 on Intelligence;
- Failed to act on the behalf of the Attorney General by properly supervising the administration of FISA by failing to demonstrate probable cause to believe that targets of surveillance were a foreign power or agents of a foreign power, that a significant purpose of the surveillance was to obtain foreign intelligence information, and that appropriate minimization procedures were in place;
- Failed his oath of office by refusing to discipline or recommend the removal of DOJ personnel after obtaining evidence of disqualifying conflicts of interest demonstrated throughout the course of the ongoing investigation regarding charging decisions in the investigation surrounding former Secretary CLINTON’s private email server in 2016;
- Knowingly provided misleading statements related to his supervision of the initial Department of Justice investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged contacts with Russia when he testified under oath before Congress on December 13, 2017 that any involvement FBI attorney Bruce Ohr had in the Russian investigation was without his knowledge;
- Failed to recuse himself from supervising the Department of Justice’s response to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and the House Committee on the Judiciary’s joint congressional investigation seeking documents related to potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act when his fairness or objectivity could reasonably be questioned after he had supervised the application process for the potentially improper FISA warrants at issue in the investigation;
- Knowingly and intentionally prevented the production of documents and information to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform and the House Committee in an effort to delay and impede the congressional investigation into potential abuses of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act; and
- Knowingly and intentionally prevented the production of all documents and information dated between December 2016-May 2017 in an effort to delay and impede the production of information referring and relating to the FBI and broader Department of Justice’s initial investigation into the Trump campaign’s alleged contacts with Russia.
SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRIX. As per my standard protocol, initially no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, which is the only ELS of ROSENSTEIN in wrapped Torah. The analysis here is in four parts - first for the 396-letter matrix highlighted with a white background, second for the full 792-letter matrix. Normally I don't count the axis term, but here the term only had about 1 chance in 5 to exist at an ELS due to the relatively low frequency letter of zayin. The third and fourth parts of this analysis will factor the value of the axis term. The 396-letter matrix had about 1 chance in 132 to exist by my normal protocol. The terms IMPEACHED and the word PRESIDENT each had between a little over 1 chance in 11 to be found the way they were. If I factor in the R Value of the axis term, then the matrix had about one chance in 660 to be found.
On the full matrix the most significant a priori term was CLINTON which had about one chance in 7.26 to be at a special case skip (+/- 1 or the absolute skip of the axis term). The entire matrix was found against odds of about 1,291 to 1 unless we count the axis term. If we do then the odds against finding the matrix are altered about 6,440 to 1.
So what do I think about the impeachment odds? I think the fact that IMPEACHED touches ROSENSTEIN is noteworthy, but the although the terms are close, they don't intersect. At most I expect to see Contempt of Congress charges against Rosenstein, but there is usually no serious punishment associated with it so Rosenstein doesn't greatly fear this possibility. Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder was found in contempt by a vote of 255 to 67, and never went to jail. It appears that only on one occasion with Rita Lavelle was the guilty person sent to jail (for six months).
The tentacles of the Deep State reach far and wide. Rosenstein has been laughing at people like Congressman Jordan who have harshly interrogated him. In fact, right after Jordan tore into Rosenstein we saw charges against Rosenstein for allegedly not doing anything about a case of sexual abuse that he was supposedly aware of between 1987 and 1995.