TRUMP GOES TO MEXICO - THE IMMIGRATION SOLUTION
Trump hit a a home run in Mexico City, but his means of dealing with illegal aliens from there still needs some work. This page under construction on 9/1/2016
Here is the deal on how to handle illegal Mexicans that makes sense to me. Those already in the U.S. can stay under the following conditions:
1. They obtain a Mexican passport by physically applying for one in Mexico or on Mexican territory (at the Mexican embassy in the U.S. or at Mexican consulates).
2. Only those who have no criminal record in the U.S. are allowed to stay, and if they must have a job here now like picking crops or cleaning hotel rooms. (i.e., jobs Americans don't want).
3. Highly skilled people (if any) who have degrees like a PhD in physics or engineering will not be allowed to stay unless all Americans in these fields (like my 24-year old son who has a PhD in physics) have employment in these fields.
4. Workers must pay $100 each for a U.S. visa good for 6 months. That money can be used to help pay for building the wall.
5. The visa is renewable as many times as they desire if they still hold jobs and have no criminal record.
6. They must pay for visas for all children not already born here.
7. There is no visa cost for children already born here one year before this agreement takes effect.
8. There will be no new work permit visas issued for people not in the U.S.
9. Children who stay in the U.S. while their parents stay on work visas, and who were born in the U.S. before this agreement took effect are eligible for U.S. citizenship if they have no criminal record when they turn 18.
Wisdom is that you don't bite the hand that feeds you. Let there be no mistake. Mexicans pick our crops to feed us. They clean our hotel rooms and cut our lawns. They do the work that we don’t want to do. Trump should have acknowledged that before speaking about rapists and murders, but we also must get control of our borders to root out such criminals. The way to solve the immigration dilemma was given before Figure 1. Now let’s look at what we find on the first matrix. The axis term is TRUMP WALL. At the same skip is NIETO, the President of Mexico. The letter O in Nieto is implied with a cholem vowel which is not written in Torah. Trump met NIETO on August 31, 2016. The word PRESIDENT in the open text shares the letter nun with NIETO. VISA is at skip +1, though it's high frequency because the first 3 letters are the same as the word WHICH in Hebrew. The letter hey that follows WHICH is common. The term for VISA occurs at skip +1 exactly 142 times in Torah. On the line with VISA just before it, is HE WILL BRING US INTO THIS LAND.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRIX. The axis term here, TRUMP WALL is its lowest skip in wrapped Torah. The most significant a priori key word was NIETO which was found against odds of about 33 to 1. PRESIDENT was found in the open text against odds of about 9 to 1, however no extra value was assigned for the fact that NIETO and PRESIDENT intersect and share the letter nun. Again, NIETO is President of Mexico. The words VISA occurs at skip +1, but odds against it were only about 4.7 to 1. Although HE WILL BRING US INTO THIS LAND has meaning for honest Mexican workers who can stay in this land legally, the phrase was not thought of in an a priori manner, and therefore under my protocol it may not be included in the calculation, which measures not how interesting this matrix is, but only how accurate my guessing was when the experiment began. Overall I was able to find what I did against combined odds of about 1,482 to 1. Whether Trump comes up with an idea like that which I proposed remains to be seen.