TILLERSON FIRED, POMPEO HIRED BY TRUMP.
Obviously Tillerson wasn't loyal to Trump. But was he also disloyal to America? This page posted on 3/14/2018.
Finally! Rex Tillerson has been fired as Secretary of State. On this matrix the axis term is R. TILLERSON. I didn't know much about who he was when he was first chosen, but now that I've seen him disagree with our President on almost every issue, and not deny calling him a moron, I think it's obvious why he had to be canned. At the same absolute skip as the axis term is FIRED. On the matrix at non-special case skips are Tillerson's replacement - POMPEO, TRUMP, and a transliteration of KOREA. KIM is at skip +1. There is also an ELS of RUSSIAN that shares the letter resh with TILLERSON. The Secretary of State did not know that an agreement had been reached for talks between Kim Jong-un and President Trump until it was announced. Trump had plenty of reasons to not trust him. Was Tillerson loyal to Russia? He did win the (Russian) Order of Friendship Medal from Putin in 2013.
POINTS OF DISAGREEMENT BETWEEN PRESIDENT TRUMP AND TILLERSON. The following is a summary of points made by Business Insider:
- Trump and Tillerson have repeatedly clashed over the proper way to handle North Korea's aggressive stance toward the United States, with Trump favoring military action and Tillerson hoping to use back channels to reach a consensus with the bellicose country. If talks are going to happen now it’s because of Trump’s threats to take out “Little Rocket Man.”
- The Iran nuclear deal. Trump wants to leave the Iran deal (Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action). Tillerson does not. Tillerson thus backs Russia on this crucial issue.
- On the Paris Climate Accord "I was free to express my views. I took a counter view to the decision that was made," Tillerson said, openly disagreeing with the president's actions.
- On Afghanistan Trump has said "Our troops will fight to win. We will fight to win," he said. "From now on, victory will have a clear definition: attacking our enemies, obliterating ISIS, crushing Al Qaeda, preventing the Taliban from taking over Afghanistan, and stopping mass terror attacks against America before they emerge." Soon afterward, Tillerson said addressing the Taliban"You will not win a battlefield victory. We may not win one, but neither will you. So at some point, we have to come to the negotiating table and find a way to bring this to an end."
- On the Qatar crisis In June, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, and Bahrain cut off diplomatic ties with Qatar over its alleged funding of terrorism, magnifying fears of even greater political instability in the Middle East. Tillerson stated that he hoped the Middle Eastern countries could "sit down together and address these differences," adding that the diplomatic show of force would not have "any significant impact, if any impact at all" on the "fight against terrorism in the region or globally." Trump, however, offered his own take. "During my recent trip to the Middle East I stated that there can no longer be funding of Radical Ideology," he tweeted. "Leaders pointed to Qatar - look!"
- On Venezuela Trump and Tillerson have advocated very different approaches to handling the crisis — Tillerson, advised by Venezuela expert David Shannon, has come out in favor of diplomacy, while Trump stated in August that he was "not going to rule out a military option."While Trump eventually softened his stance and placed sanctions on the country in late August, he did so despite Tillerson's protests.
- On Charlottesville Trump was equivocal in his condemnation, and made the now-famous claim that "there is blame on both sides," and that there were "very fine people" among the far-right protestors. In an apparent effort to distance himself from Trump's comments, Tillerson told Chris Wallace on Fox News Sunday that "the president speaks for himself."
- On meddling in the 2016 election by Russia, Trump, however, has remained unconvinced, and said, "It could have been [that] a lot of people interfered." Tillerson, on the other hand, is clearly concerned about the issue, and has said he has tried "to help [the Russian government] understand just how serious this incident had been and how seriously it had damaged the relationship between the US and the American people and the Russian people."
In addition to the above, he opposed moving the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. From my point ouf view that makes him an Arab-loving, Jew-hater in the great tradition of many State Department folks before him (at least back to the time when the State Department did all in its power to keep Jews from coming to America during the Franklin Roosevelt Administration and the Holocaust).
THE RUSSIAN ORDER OF FRIENDSHIP. Tillerson made a big mistake in accepting it, although Putin later regretted giving it to him. While I didn't make a big issue of it when Tillerson was originally picked as Secretary of State, his previous record did in fact include having been awarded the Order of Friendship by Putin. There is a link to a complete list of winners of this "prize" here.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRIX. As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, here R. TILLERSON in wrapped Torah at its 8th lowest skip. Before considering the ELS rank (8) of the axis term, the most significant a priori term found was POMPEO. Although it was not at a special case skip (+/- 1 or he absolute skip of the axis term) it was found on the matrix against odds of about 203 to 1. Next most significant was FIRED which was found at a special case skip against odds of about 16.1 to 1. Close behind was TRUMP found against odds of about 15 to 1 (I searched for two spellings here - one with tet used for the T, the other with tav). For KOREA I sought 4 transliterations but without it being at a special a case skip, this term had a 59% chance to be there. As such, it was likely not worth the expansion from 625 to 750 letters to show it. The idea of a Korean aspect to the decision to fire Tillerson is better portrayed with the name KIM is at skip +1. It was found on the 750 letter matrix this way against odds of about 5.6 to 1, however it only took 48 letters to show R. TILLERSON and KIM. This match occurred against odds of about 79 to 1.
RUSSIAN had about a 56% chance to be somewhere on the full matrix, but it only took 104 letters to show it share a letter with R. TILLERSON. There was less than a 2% chance of this match. Overall, after factoring in ELS rank 8 of the axis term, the full 750-letter matrix was found against odds of about 104,457 to 1.
Is Tillerson disloyal to the United States? I would not make this judgment based on the matrix alone. There is no word for treason on it, and even if there were that's not enough. We need to look at the action of the man. Iran is not on the matrix, but based on his attitude toward the Iran deal, his opposition to using the threat of military force to do what the President has done in driving North Korea to the bargaining (surrender) table, and constant undermining of our President, I think he can safely wear the Order of Friendship from Putin to convey where his heart is at. I have only two words to say in conclusion about this man - GOOD RIDDANCE!