OBAMA ENCODED TWICE WITH MARIJUANA - WANTS IT LEGAL.
Obama: the Presidential Pied Piper of Death By Pot (1/26/2014)
In an interview published on January 19, 2014, President Obama said “As has been well documented, I smoked pot as a kid, and I view it as a bad habit and a vice, not very different from the cigarettes that I smoked as a young person up through a big chunk of my adult life. I don’t think it is more dangerous than alcohol." There are two matrices below. On each one the axis term is an ELS of MARIJUANA and Obama is at the same absolute skip as the axis term. Figure 1 pairs the axis term with OBAMA at the same exact skip and it also includes the words PRESIDENT and LEGAL at skip +1. On the smaller Figure 2 OBAMA appears at the same skip as but in the opposite direction.
EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA: While it is true that marijuana is sometimes prescribed for medical conditions, the President is, as is almost always the case, acting irresponsibly in touting the wonders and need for wide scale legalization of this drug. A few of the drawbacks of pot are quoted below with the source from Harvard Law School.
MENTAL HEALTH, BRAIN FUNCTION, AND MEMORY
"It has been suggested that marijuana is at the root of many mental disorders, including acute toxic psychosis, panic attacks (one of the very conditions it is being used experimentally to treat), flashbacks, delusions, depersonalization, hallucinations, paranoia, depression, and uncontrollable aggressiveness. Marijuana has long been known to trigger attacks of mental illness, such as bipolar (manic-depressive) psychosis and schizophrenia. This connection with mental illness should make health care providers for terminally ill patients and the patients themselves, who may already be suffering from some form of clinical depression, weigh very carefully the pros and cons of adopting a therapeutic course of marijuana.
In the short term, marijuana use impairs perception, judgment, thinking, memory, and learning; memory defects may persist six weeks after last use. Mental disorders connected with marijuana use merit their own category in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) IV, published by the American Psychiatric Association. These include Cannabis Intoxication (consisting of impaired motor coordination, anxiety, impaired judgment, sensation of slowed time, social withdrawal, and often includes perceptual disturbances; Cannabis Intoxication Delirium (memory deficit, disorientation); Cannabis Induced Psychotic Disorder, Delusions; Cannabis Induced Psychotic Disorder, Hallucinations; and Cannabis Induced Anxiety Disorder."
Do we want to add to deaths caused by alcohol-impaired driving?
- In 2010, 10,228 people were killed in alcohol-impaired driving crashes, accounting for nearly one-third (31%) of all traffic-related deaths in the United States.1
- Of the 1,210 traffic deaths among children ages 0 to 14 years in 2010, 211 (17%) involved an alcohol-impaired driver.1
- Of the 211 child passengers ages 14 and younger who died in alcohol-impaired driving crashes in 2010, over half (131) were riding in the vehicle with the alcohol-impaired driver.1
- In 2010, over 1.4 million drivers were arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.3 That's one percent of the 112 million self-reported episodes of alcohol-impaired driving among U.S. adults each year.4
- Drugs other than alcohol (e.g., marijuana and cocaine) are involved in about 18% of motor vehicle driver deaths. These other drugs are often used in combination with alcohol.5
- Dept of Transportation (US), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Traffic Safety Facts 2010: Alcohol-Impaired Driving. Washington (DC): NHTSA; 2012 [cited 2012 Sep 28]. Available at URL: http://www-nrd.nhtsa.dot.gov/Pubs/811606.PDF
- Blincoe L, Seay A, Zaloshnja E, Miller T, Romano E, Luchter S, et al. The Economic Impact of Motor Vehicle Crashes, 2000. Washington (DC): Dept of Transportation (US), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA); 2002.
- Department of Justice (US), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Crime in the United States 2010: Uniform Crime Reports. Washington (DC): FBI; 2011 [cited Sept 29 2012]. Available at URL: http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2010/crime-in-the-u.s.-2010/summary
- Bergen G. Shults RA. Rudd RA. (October 4, 2011). Vital Signs: Alcohol-Impaired Driving Among Adults –United States, 2010. Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report. 60:39:1351.
- Jones RK, Shinar D, Walsh JM. State of knowledge of drug-impaired driving. Dept of Transportation (US), National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA); 2003. Report DOT HS 809 642.
EFFECTS OF MARIJUANA ON PRESIDENT OBAMA. In fairness to our president, it must be pointed out that he probably would not have spoken as he did if not for the effects of his own pot use. Again, citing some of the mental effects cited above, Obama appears to be suffering from impaired perception of the dangers, lack of judgment including in matters as basic as the fact that marriage should be limited to men marrying women, liberal thinking clouded by a total lack of morality or care for innocent people killed by stoned drivers, lack of memory and learning with respect to all negative effects ever explained to him. Normally memory defects persist six weeks after last use, but unless the president is still smoking the stuff he is a prime example of the long term effects - a fact that Iran truly appreciates as it races to complete its nuclear weapons program. In particular, the sensation of slowed time prevents him from seeing just how Iran has milked the negotiations with his administration to the point that Iran's President Rouhani could announce that the United States and other world powers effectively "surrendered" to Tehran with the newly struck nuclear deal. Obama's social withdrawal is manifest by effectively withdrawing from many allies, including Israel and Egypt's new government as well as bugging the personal calls made by allies like Angela Merkel, Chancellor of Germany.
STATISTICAL SIGNIFICANCE OF THE MATRICES. As per my standard protocol, no statistical significance is assigned to the axis term, on Figure 1 the 37th shortest ELS of MARIJUANA and on Figure 2 the 40th lowest ELS of the term, both in wrapped Torah. In this experiment I started out know that the name Obama is an extremely high frequency, term that is very easy to find at an ELS in the Torah Code. I also knew that the standard spelling of his name does not occur at the special case skip of +/-1 in Torah. Therefore I looked exclusively for matches between MARIJUANA and OBAMA at the remaining special case skips that are at the absolute skip of the axis term. For Figure 1 OBAMA was found at the 113,655 letter skip of MARIJUANA in an area that equired 64 letters (8 rows by 8 columns). When I checked the frequency of OBAMA at skips +/-113,655 in wrapped Torah, it was there 5 times. Without correction for the ELS rank 37 of the axis term it looked like Obama had about 1 chance in 953 to be found there that way, but when I divide by 37 the actual odds against finding the matrix were about 25.7 to 1. The full 273-letter Figure 1 has two other special case terms on it at skip +1. PRESIDENT had about 1 chance in 17 to be there that way; and one of four synonyms for LEGAL had about 1 chance in 23 to be there that way. Overall Figure 1 appeared against odds of about 2,384 to 1.
Figure 2 was based on MARIJUANA at skip -125,356. Only 1 ELS at its absolute skip was found for OBAMA in wrapped Torah. As such, the odds of finding the match shown in 30 letters by the 40th ELS of MARIJUANA were about 254 to 1.
THE BOTTOM LINE ON OBAMA. I wish there were a way to measure and legally connect every youth who turned to marijuana based on Obama's Pied Piper leadership. That way we could connect every new drug-related fatality on the highways directly to him and incarcerate him or sue him directly for the damage that he's doing to our nation. In every way this man seems determined to undermine American Judeo-Christian values, to destroy our health care system, our economy, and our military security. I know that marijuana can decrease mental capabilities, but I have to believe that every act just mentioned is deliberate. Our only hope seems to be to get a Republican Senate and House elected in 2014, and to impeach him. For that possibility in Torah Codes, see Impeach Obama?